- RADIOS & AVIONICS
- PILOT SUPPLIES
- PARTS AND CONSUMABLES
- MAPS & BOOKS
- SANITARY PRODUCTS
Engine oil TOTAL Aero D80
- AERO D80 is an ash-free dispersive monograde mineral oil for lubrication of aircraft piston engines operating under severe conditions
- This oil increases corrosion resistance and extends the life of mechanical parts
- Format 1L
Aero D80 aircraft engine oil
Lubrication of piston engines operating under severe and very severe conditions when the use of a monograde dispersive mineral oil is recommended.
Advantages of Aero D80 aircraft engine oil
- Very good quality mineral oils, containing dispersing additives of advanced technology
- High viscosity index
- Excellent oxidation resistance
- Excellent dispersing power
- Very low pour point
Characteristics types Aero D80
(Characteristic values are typical values given as an indication)
- Density at 15°C: 887 kg/m3 (ISO 3675 method)
- Viscosity at 40°C: 152,3 mm2/s (ISO 3104 method)
- Viscosity at 100°C: 17 mm2/s (ISO 3104 method)
- Viscosity index: 114 (ISO 2909 method)
- Cleveland Flash Point: 248°C (ISO 2952 method)
- It is imperative to refer beforehand to any order, to the instructions of the manufacturer of the aircraft.
Aero D80 specifications
- US: meets the requirements of J-1899 grade SAE 40
- UK: meets the requirements of J-1899 grade SAE 4
- France: Air 3570 grade SAE 4
- Joint Service Designation WCO-160
The shelf life is 3 years.
AERO DM 15W50 TOTAL oil is a high-performance engine oil designed specifically for piston-engined aircraft. Formulated with superior raw materials, this oil offers excellent protection against wear and corrosion, as well as excellent thermal and aging stability. It is recommended for use in high-performance, high-torque engines, and meets the requirements...