Lubrication of piston engines of aircraft operating under severe and very severe conditions. Can be used all year round, in all climates.
Advantages of AERO DM 15W50 aircraft engine oil
- AERO DM 15W-50 is formulated with premium base oils. This gives it a very high viscosity index.
- Its new formula, developed with specific additives from the latest technologies, allows it to claim the best anti-wear performance for this type of oil.
- Its excellent dispersing power guarantees a remarkable cleanliness of the engine.
- Its very low pour point combined with the multigrade character of this oil, allow immediate lubrication at low and very low temperatures.
- It also has excellent resistance to oxidation and corrosion.
- AERO DM 15W-50 already contains, in correct proportions, an anti-wear additive identical to the TEXTRON Lycoming LW 16702 additive: operators using TOTAL
- AERO DM 15W-50 do not need to add this additive in the lubricant.
- J-1899, Lycoming SI 1014M , Lycoming SI 1409C, Lycoming SB 446E , Lycoming SB 471B, Continental Motors SIL 16-2 , Continental Motors SIL M-0, FAA AD 08-04-03
The shelf life is 3 years.
Packaged in cardboard of 12 cans, 20L can or 208L drum.