The TA10 is a "straight" model and is usually located on the upper fuselage of the aircraft surface. With excellent electrical characteristics, the antenna has an efficient aerodynamic design that includes a solid four-bolt mounting base.
Ideal for use in a wide range of GA types, including high-performance aircraft up to 350 mph and 50,000 feet. Complete your TRIG radio installation by adding a TA10.
- Advanced aerodynamic design - proven with VHF TRIG radios
- Suitable for most GA types, including high-performance aircraft (up to 350 mph/50,000 feet)
- Certified to FAA TSO C37d and C38d
- Solid mounting base with four bolts
- Complete with installation kit
This product can be ordered now. The delivery time is indicated on our product sheet.