PORTABLE ICOM RADIO
Portable aviation VHF 108-136MHz, 6W PEP, graphic display, keyboard, 200 channels, 8.33kHz spacing, IP57 sealing. With VOR, Bluetooth and navigation features with built-in GPS. Meets THE MIL-STD810G Ground Use or Onboard as Emergency Radio Only
- High-visibility display and "Day/Night" mode
- Channel spacing 8.33/25 kHz compliant with new regulations
- "Side Tone" function for signal feedback
- VOX function: automatic voice trigger
- Flip-Flop function: automatic channel memorization
- ANL (Automatic Noise Limiter): automatic reduction of ambient noise (engine, ...)
- IP57 waterproofing (dust and water)
- Built-in Bluetooth for use with wireless accessories
- Simplified navigation by GPS positioning and use of "waypoint"
- Advanced VOR navigation features (OBS, CDI, etc.)
- Search for Nearby VOR stations with "Near Station"
- Comes with double jack adapter for aero helmet
IC-A25NE (version navigation) livrée avec :
Antenne FA-B02AR, Batterie BP-288, Chargeur BC-224 (avec alimentation secteur BC-123SE), Clip MB-133, Dragone, câble adaptateur pour micro- phone OPC-2379 et le boitier pile BP-289.
The TRIG stack radio has set a new design standard and is full of driver-friendly features. The radio offers clear stereo communication, faster setting, a programmable and user-friendly USB database, double sleep and the popular "Say Again" function of TRIG.
Portable aviation VHF 108-136MHz, 3.6W PEP, graphic display, keyboard, 200 channels, 8.33kHz spacing, IP57 sealing. With VOR, Bluetooth and navigation features with built-in GPS. Meets MIL-STD810G E/R VHF certified as LSA on-board main radio - DSAC/NO 20-013 approval
New custom-made coaxial cable configurator. Manufacture adapted to your needs for aeronautical use.