- RADIOS & AVIONICS
- PILOT SUPPLIES
- PARTS AND CONSUMABLES
- MAPS & BOOKS
- SANITARY PRODUCTS
The TA14 offers optimal performance for our transponders and is suitable for both conventional and high-performance GA aircraft types, up to 350 mph and 50,000 feet. The TA14 antenna is a simplified design and features longer mounting screws, providing greater installation flexibility for metal-skin and composite aircraft. Complete the installation of your TRIG transponder by adding a TA14.
- High-quality product - proven with TRIG transponders
- Suitable for most GA types, including high-performance aircraft
- Certified to FAA TSO C66c and TSO C74c
- Superior mounting flexibility
- Complete with installation kit
- The antenna can also be used for an EMR
This product can be ordered now.
New custom-made coaxial cable configurator. Manufacture adapted to your needs for aeronautical use.
Similar to the CI 109, the CI 121 is smaller in diameter and lighter at just 0.5 pounds. Features a tapered laminated glass housing and die-cast aluminum base. Provides standard mounting and appearance to many Cessna communication antennas. The IC 121 has been retested and upgraded to the new RTCA DO-160D environmental requirements and offers the 118-137...